Nutritional Therapy is a practical way of overcoming illness and promoting health naturally. During the process the whole body is encouraged to heal itself so that:
- The cause and not just the symptoms of any health problem will be addressed
- Additional health problems are addressed simultaneously
- Optimum health is achieved and any further problems are likely to be prevented
- Faulty digestion is corrected and food intolerances identified
- Toxic overload is eliminated
- The problem of inflammation is identified and addressed
- Intestinal bacteria is rebalanced
- Weakened, overburdened or exhausted organs are identified and addressed
- Nutrient deficiency is checked and if needed a personal supplement programme is implemented
- Slimming is achieved easily and naturally and a normal healthy diet is implemented for life
Nutritional Therapy can help a range of health problems such as arthritis, lack of energy, stress, anxiety, depression, poor digestion, bowel problems, dyslexia, skin problems, hormonal problems, food cravings, boating, weight gain and many more.
By eating correctly and enabling the body to digest and absorb the right nutrients, our bodies can naturally help to fight any ongoing ill health and aid in the prevention of any further diseases and illnesses. You are unique, so when assessing health and diet it is essential to take into account individual body chemistry, metabolism, genetic inheritance, lifestyle and environment to achieve a slimmer, happier and healthier you.